1. Writing of the sales letter for the product.
2. Making sure the sales letter is in the EXACT layout as you think it must appear on its mini-website. This means that all the right things will be highlighted, enlarged, italized, bullet pointed, etc. It must have testimonials, Order Now buttons/links strategically placed throughout the sales letter, bonuses, p.s.â€™ and guarantees etc.
3. Writing a short pre-order page, similar to this one: [url removed, login to view]
For a sample of what is expected, here are our 3 favorite sales letter References that have all the right components (Headline, story hooks, testimonials, bullet points, perceived value through bonuses, order buttons, p.s.s for urgency etc):
- [url removed, login to view] by Joe Vitale
- [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view] by Bob Bly (note Blys copy is too short for high-priced item, but has very important elements)
About the Product. The product is an electronic tax reduction course put together by several CPA's from Ivy League universities. Product is priced at $97 dollars, tailored to individual/entrepreneur/small business owner. The course includes 7 bonuses.
Low budget, please bid accordingly: (aka we know the pricing for a good sales page; bids in $200s-are very competitive, bids in the $500s will not even be considered)