We are looking for a marketing savvy writer with an eye for design that can create a clean tech marketing packet for us.
We have a message concept that we need to fleshed out and then used to create 4 related marketing pieces. This means we need you to come up with a come up with the message theme, write the copy, and create the design.
This is a B2B campaign, so we require polished, professional materials that still grabs the hyper-active reader's attention (both visually and with the word choice).
We need you to create 4 documents that all convey the same message theme, just in different ways for different mediums. The 4 deliverables are:
1. A press release/article. [Announcing the concept in a compelling and news worthy way. 250-500 words, SEO friendly, visual scan friendly]
2. Page for a website [a landing page touting the announcement, fitting the layout of our site, with a compelling call to action.] [Although we expect you to provide the page laid out as you would have it on our site, we will do the technical implementation. You don't need to know how to build web pages.]
3. Email Newsletter [ a short yet interesting summary of the announcement suitable for an email blast, including the email page layout. Again, we'll handle converting your layout/design into HTML.]
4. Flyer. [A post card, double sided print version of the same announcement, including the visual design and imagery.]
Format of work product: Word documents with page layout/design is acceptable. We do not require fully polished, print worthy graphic files. We just feel layout and design drives content, so we need you to think that through.
The ideal writer/designer will be:
-An excellent copy writer
-Familiar with blog writing and SEO
-Experienced marketing to the B2B community
- Comfortable with layout and design (although full graphic design abilities are not required).
- Quick and responsive.
Please send us the following:
a. sample of B2B marketing writing (PR or blog post)
b. links to any campaigns you have completed.
c. Your project price for the 4 pieces above.
d. Your expected completion time (assuming quick responses/feedback from us).
e. When you could start.
*Native English speakers only please.