Looking for content writers to join our team. In order to bid on the project you have to legal to work in USA. No teams please.
We are an online retailer specializing in personalized pet merchandise. We're looking for talented writers that have the energy, passion, and skill set to write quality copy and to meet deadlines. Familiarity with social networks such as Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc. is required.
Knowledge of and past experience with basic search engine optimization (SEO) is required. The writers will create content based on the given keywords, follow keyword density rules and ensure that the written content is logical, informative and interesting.
OUR TYPICAL ASSIGNMENTS ARE:
1. BLOG POSTS
We need a few blog posts every day. The topics may include:
- Dog and cat care guides
- Dog training
- Pet fashion
- Celebrity pet news
- New products and technologies for pets
2. WEBSITE CONTENT
Future projects range from website content, web articles, marketing promotions, forums, and product guides.
A FEW NOTES TO CONSIDER:
1. Delivery in .doc or .txt format via email.
2. The article should be original, creative and informative.
3. All writings must pass copyscape check.
4. It should not be seen as re-written of any article, information either from any site or from book. You can refer them but the wording should be different.
5. Delivery time is before midnight each day.
- High proficiency in the English language for writing, grammar and spelling
- Must be able to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Experience in SEO copywriting
- Legal to work in the U.S.
Monthly based, payment can be released on weekly basis.
$[url removed, login to view] for each original article (each article has a minimum of 400 words)
The pay would range between $[url removed, login to view] and $[url removed, login to view] per 400 words based on the projects and your experience. Your minimum pay would be $[url removed, login to view] words for simple articles. We would increase your pay if you can provide very good quality content and deliver before deadline consistently.
For projects less than 400 words, we will compensate $[url removed, login to view] per 150 words.
Anyone bidding for work accepts that they will own no copyright to their work in any projects. We own the full copyright to all articles submitted.
We assess your writing skills also based on your response and/or portfolio. Please be creative. Selected candidates will be asked to write sample for us on the topic that we provided. The sample work will also be paid if it is approved. The articles have to be 100% original.