We are looking for a person to answer 100 questions on Yahoo answers. Below are the rules and terms, PLEASE read them fully before bidding:
1) You will answer the questions with a brief and genuine answer and post 3 links depending on the question asked.
2) Each link will have to be used NO LESS than 25 times each.
3) NO asking and answering questions. The niche is a niche with many related questions each day. So there are plenty of questions out there from real users.
4) NO copying and pasting the same spammy answers to all the questions. You have to be able to read and understand the question asked and put together 2-3 sentences that addresses the original question followed by the very relevant link.
5) You will only answers relevant questions in the niche. As mentioned on point 3 there are plenty out there everyday.
6) The links have to be clickable hyperlinks which; means you have to have at least a level 2 account to bid.
7) The budget for this project is MAXIMUM $30.
8) The time frame to complete the project is MAXIMUM 10 days after start.
9) You will provide a MINIMUM of 35% best answers, and you are of course encouraged to vote on your own answers. The more best answers the better…
10) Reporting has to be done via a simple excel sheet, that will be provided. The sheet is very simple to fill and has 4 columns:
- Column A: Question Title
- Column B: the clickable URL to the question.
- Column C: A letter that tells us which link you used
- Column D: Y or N to tell us if you have the best answer or not
11) Payment will be released after a review of the results excel sheet which will be within 2 days after you submit it.
We had a long term person that we worked with for the past year but she is now taking a break as she is pregnant. So there is a good possibility for the project to keep renewing 3-4 times a month until she comes back if we can find the right person.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not bid if you do not understand the above terms or can not deliver the very clear results outlined.
When you bid please provide links to some examples of your yahoo answers and any other information that might seperate you from the rest. We expect to have this project started as soon as possible.
Update on rule1: You are only required to post one of the 3 links that will be provided for each answer.