Write 30 review "like" posts each at least 175 words on products or category of products i will provide if you accept the contract.
The niche is related to collectible swords.
You are free to develop the content at your discretion as long as it is closely aligned with the content's subject i will provide and you follow all specific instructions below.
1. Must not be the same content submitted in any previous assignment or any other online content submission completed by you previously.
2. Must be an original content found nowhere else on the Internet. We will be using the site [url removed, login to view] (searching on both Google and Yahoo) to validate that the content is original. Do not start with the product description on the product page and substitute a few words, write a unique review. Consider the following questions when writing a product review:
a) Who would like this item?
b) How would this item benefit the person who owns it?
c) How would this item be used?
3. The post title must include all the words I will provide. The post title should contain more than just the product name/description. For example, if the product name/description is 'golf slippers', titling the post Golf Slippers is a poor choice; titling the post as something like Funny Golf Theme Slippers Make A Great Gift is a great title choice.
4. The post should contain the product name/description at least once in the first paragraph as written above.
5. Posts may reference website the product is found on.
6. The content must be a minimum of 175 words long. This post length requirement excludes the words used in the title.
7. Each post should be 2 - 3 paragraphs long.
8. Each paragraph must contain a minimum of 50 words.
9. Paragraphs must be written in English and be coherent.
10. Paragraphs must have a logical flow from one to another.
11. No spelling errors or obvious grammar errors will be accepted. Please use a spell checker program before submitting. (Note some browsers have spell checkers built in as does Excel Word.) Jobs submitted with spelling errors, poor punctuation and improper capitalization will be rejected - do not rush to submit without a review of your work.
12. Content must be of a positive nature (unless stated otherwise) and must be written in a family oriented way. No references of porn, adult themes, hate, pharmaceutical products or any drugs or drug paraphernalia or other unsuitable references will be accepted.
13. Content must be saved as a text file (file extension .txt). No line breaks within a paragraph and one blank line separating your paragraphs. No bolding, underlines or italics are accepted. No embedded links are accepted. We strongly recommend that you write your content in whatever word processor you feel comfortable with, spell check it and then copy and paste it into the Notepad application (found on most PCs) where you can then save it as a text file.
Your work will be accepted if the content complies with all requirements above. The title of your content should be 5 – 8 words in length. You may use the topic suggestions as the title of the post.
Place the title of your post above the post and identify it as the title. For example if your title is ‘The History of Toasting at Wedding Receptions’ then the first line of your text file should look as follows:
Title: The History of Toasting at Wedding Receptions
Then leave a blank line in the text file and follow with the 1 - 2 paragraphs in accordance with the format requested above. The add a blank line and insert the 2nd title and the 2nd post and then repeat the process with the 3rd title and post.
Finally, the writer, by accepting this contract agrees to extend an exclusive unlimited term license to the purchaser to use the original content developed. Once the article is accepted by the purchaser and paid for, the content written for this contract may not be sold, traded or given away to any other individual or company.