I am requesting preparation of an ebook,entitled **"Personal Medical Alert Systems"** I expect the ebook to be between 75- 100 pages.
? proposed **table of contents**
1) **Who needs a Personal medical alert system?
**(demographic information of aging population in the United States and? european countries)
users will include? (a)disabled individuals, (b)those recently released from hospital? needing medical monitoring, and (c)? elderly living alone,? but needing access to medical attention if they fall or are hurt.
? 2)**What is a Personal medical alert system? and How does it Work?
**? a)Describe a personal medical alarm system- overview. Specifically, major components (e.g. bracelet/necklace, the monitoring system, and the home telephone unit)
A? graphic showing the connection of the major components would be helpful.
? b)Describe? How the System works- detailed description of major components i.e. Alert bracelets/ necklaces, monitoring services, and home telephone unit.
3)**What are the different Types of Personal Medical Alarm Systems?
**? Describe the 2 basic types of systems- monitored system and (non-monitored) system.
4) **How does one compare Personal medical alert systems?**
List the criteria in comparing systems.
5)**What are the Costs of Personal Medical Alarm Systems?
**one time cost- eg. installation and on-going cost- monitoring ( give ranges of costs)
6) **What are the most frequently asked questions about Personal Medical Alarm Systems-and the answers?
7)**What is** t**he Future of Personal medical alert system?**
8)**What resources are available for researching Personal medical alert systems?
(see entire description? under Other Files)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Prepare in microsoft Word
run on PC using Windows XP