I need this done by midnight on 1/13/2010.
Provide a description of your qualifications and accomplishments demonstrating you possess each of the requirements stated on the job posting. These accomplishments may have occurred in various settings (6000 Character Limit).
[url removed, login to view] MANAGEMENT: Prepares employees for change by establishing and maintaining continuous dialogue with
employees; communicates change to employees and reassures them during the transition from present to future state.
3. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Organizes and expresses thoughts and information in a clear and concise manner while
tailoring the message to the audience; engages in active listening; is aware of the impact of nonverbal cues on the message
being delivered; takes into account the feelings and motivation of others when delivering a message.
4. EMPLOYEE FOCUS: Establishes a positive and safe work environment conducive to increasing productivity through
treating employees with dignity and respect; defines the roles of employees and clarifies their responsibilities for the success
of the organization; provides employees with the tools and support they need to accomplish their goals.
5. FUNCTIONAL ADMINISTRATION: Completes administrative tasks; generates and analyzes daily reports to ensure
appropriate documentation of operations.
6. OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: Manages the operation through the use of operational plans developed to drive work unit
and organizational performance; addresses labor relations issues and applies knowledge of local and national agreements to
solve workplace conflicts; analyzes data on a regular basis to determine if adjustments to current operations are necessary
to achieve goals.
7. PERSONAL ACUMEN: Adapts to changes in the business environment; demonstrates trustworthiness and initiative to
accomplish work unit and organizational goals and objectives.
8. KNOWLEDGE OF PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT systems and standards, and customer satisfaction indicators, as
they relate to customer service operations.
9. WORK UNIT PLANNING: Determines priorities of the work unit on a daily and weekly basis; identifies resources
(employees and capital) needed to accomplish goals and allocates resources as allowed to support the priorities and goals
established for the work unit and organization as a whole.
This is my Resume:
Summary of Qualifications
• Knowledgeable in various desktop applications: Word, Excel, Lotus, Power Point, WordPerfect, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
• Knowledge of all Windows applications and Windows NT Server/Workstation
• Programming knowledge in HTML, Java and Java Script
• Strong typing and 10 key skills
United States Postal Service, South Euclid, OH 44121
Letter Carrier 2007-Present
Case mail in delivery sequence, pull mail down in delivery sequence and deliver mail. Secure registered and certified mail. Handle cash with COD’s and customer service.
University Hospital of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 44106
Specimen Tech AP 2 2005-Present
Prepares and distributes Anatomic Pathology specimens for diagnosis. Registers and enters patient demographics and insurance information from Anatomic Pathology specimens into computer database and accessions laboratory tests. Answer the telephone in a courteous and efficient manner while maintaining positive relationships with all internal and external contacts. Maintain critical TAT and specified essential criteria for processing of specimen for six physicians. Interacted with the doctor’s office personnel for urgent matters.
Acxiom Corporation, Independence, OH 44139
Data Compilation Specialist 2003-2005
Supervising quality of workload and work performance of ten individuals in the Data Entry Department, extensive data entry, filing paperwork, and running credit/background checks. Verifying applicant’s information using Melissa Data and other office duties as required.
Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH 44074
Secretary/Recreation Monitor 2000-2002
Typing proposals and other miscellaneous items, creating Power Point presentations, charts and covers, scanning documents and logos, mail merges, data entry, answering telephones and other office duties as required.
Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH 44074
Degree: Seeking Bachelors in Computer Science
Major: Computer Science
Graduation Date: Currently taking time off
2 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
Dear sir , I am ready to perform this type of [url removed, login to view] I am a student and have to perform this type of job mostly for assignment and presentation purposes.I can ensure the best [url removed, login to view] can prefer me. sincerely i More