We're looking for about 10 well-written English articles about the r estaurant i ndustry - specifically, getting better T ips. Absolutely no plagirism. We will check for it against our online databases.
1. You must be timely. Able to submit an article every two days.
2. You must have an excellent command over written English and offer up a good insight into the industry (see below for topic ideas).
3. Each article should be between 300-400 words.
4. You will be submitting your articles to us as they are written.
5. You must have fun. Well... we can't make you, but we thought we'd throw that in. =)
6. Absolutely no plagirism. Did we say that already?
1) How to get better t ips.
2) How to handle aggressive (r estaurant) customers while making as good of a T ip as possible in the end.
Please bid on a per article basis and include examples of other writing work. Also give us a little insight about your knowledge of the industry - did you ever w ait on a table? If you do a good job, we might be able to turn this into a full-time, weekly thing.
To more accurately match the pricing we're looking for, please modify your bid to reflect the set of 10 articles as a whole. Thank you...
14 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
Hi, this sure sounds like an interesting project. I haven't waited on tables before, but I think I know quite a lot about it. Would love to work on this set. Please see pm for details. Thanks