Make your bid for a total of 100 articles in English to be translated to Portuguese with 550+ words per article, to be delivered within 30 days. I am willing to pay U$ 1.00 per article but feel free to bid the price that suits you best.
Please bid only if you agree with the following:
1. YOU ARE A TRUE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE NATIVE with OUTSTANDING Portuguese language skills.
2. You are fluent in English.
3. Capable of translating AT LEAST 5 articles PER DAY (25 articles per week - 100 articles in a month). You should be sending the articles on a daily basis.
4. Able to KEEP to deadlines.
5. Before picking the winner, it will be asked for all bidders to translate a sample article.
6. All work produced is done on a "work for hire" basis and the copyright of it will belong to me after payment.
7. Payments thru PayPal.
8. Please only bid if you are in good health and have a reliable Internet connection.
9. Please only bid if you can start working on my project immediately.
Please, serious bidders only !!!
50 freelancers are bidding on average $346 for this job
I'm native European Portuguese, freelancer translator since 1997. I have background experience and I'm absolutely available to do the translation test determined by you. Lígia Maciel
HI. I'm native Portuguese translator for several years now. I'm absolutely available to do the translation test if you want it. My work is fast, accurate and reliable.
I'm Brazilian, and I've been teaching English for 11 years now. My Portuguese skills are excellent, and I treasure good writing very much. Please check PM for CV.
I'm not working on any other projects right now, so I have all my time for yours. Professional translator, graduated, lived and studied in the USA for 2 years.
Hello ! I am a brasilian native girl, and writing fells like a hobby for me. I am sure that I can be very usefull for english / portuguese translations. I will be expecting your test! Best regards!
I am a professional translator of Rio de Janeiro/Brazil - 100% Free from Grammatical errors - 100% Free from Spelling errors - 100% Free from Punctuation errors