*********** READ CAREFULLLY BEFORE YOU BID ***************
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED.
YOUR WRITTEN ENGLISH MUST BE PERFECT.
YOU MUST PROVIDE RELEVANT EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK THAT PERTAINS TO THIS PROJECT. I WILL NOT AWARD THIS TO SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT DONE SOMETHING SIMILAR.
I ONLY WANT TO SEE EXAMPLES OF GRANT WRITING OR SIMILAR. GRANT RESEARCH AND WRITING IS HARD WORK. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND BUDGETING, COSTS, AS WELL AS HOW TO WORD A WINNING PROPOSAL.
WE DO NOT PAY UNTIL A GRANT APPLICATION IS COMPLETE.. YOU WILL RECEIVE NO MONEY UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR AGREED UPON WORK. DO NOT REQUEST IT, AS YOU WILL BE REFUSED.
IF YOU ARE AWARDED THE PROJECT AND DO NOT ACCEPT IT WITHIN 24 HOURS YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED AND GIVEN A NEGATIVE RATING.
We are looking for an experienced and aggressive grant writer dedicated to fundraising. This professional will be primarily responsible for corporate prospect research, foundation, government grants writing and gift stewardship. Strong communication skill, computer proficiency in Word, Excel. YOUR WRITTEN ENGLISH MUST BE PERFECT.
1. Grant Funding Search: Search and develop lists of potential funding resources on an ongoing basis. Conduct an Internet, CD-Rom and library search, develop a list of potential funding sources and compose concept letters. Finding and identifying foundations and other organizations that give grants for specific purposes or in specific subject areas requires considerable time, effort, and research. You may need access to such funding resources like [url removed, login to view] access will be provided where necessary.
2. Grant Proposal Development: Write and develop grants. The service includes consulting, utilizing needs assessments, and brainstorming workable solutions, as well as cultivating goals and objectives. You will draft an evaluation plan, prepare documents for submission, proof read, submit to the funding source and follow-up. You will be provided with basic information, however you are expected to come up with most of the information in a grant. E.g. costs, budgets etc. You will need to do that research.
• Program planning and design sessions.
• Documentation of program components and activities.
• Thorough review of proposal and your proposal outline.
• Review of previous proposals, if any.
• Information-gathering via telephone or face-to-face discussions.
• Research as needed.
• Preparation of draft and final proposal sections.
• Correcting grammar, paragraph/sentence structure, and typos.
• Improving the flow of the document.
• Improving the formatting and presentation of your written material.
3. Competition entry. Some competition entry where required. You will conduct research, choose appropriate competitions and enter for these.
4. These grants will be primarily for non-profit art and education in the area of theatre, film, photography and art.
| For example, for theatre, you will need to compile a list of all theatre grants and then select ones that fit. Begin information collection and submit a proposal directly to the funder. Then you will follow up on the proposal.
Payment. $5-10 per grant application completed and mailed (depending on extent of grant application). $1 per competition entry. All grant entries must be approved by me before mailing.
You must submit to grants/competitions that are requested . However you are expected to create a short list of other grants and recommend which should be submitted to.
Remember an initial grant may require dozens of hours of research. However once that information is gathered all subsequent entries are easily facilitated.
PAYMENT UPON COMPLETION OF EACH GRANT PROPOSAL ONLY. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.
This is an ongoing opportunity for the right person and can expect to earn on a continuous basis.
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently since you will need to be able to re-word content when building out the site from information and sources which will be provided to you. Additionally this site will be in English and that’s all we can communicate in.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development,or if not possible, by SKYPE or internente messaging. redesign, testing and deployment. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Los Angeles, California, USA Pacific Standard Time
6. You must be able to complete a grant proposal within 1 week of given a deadline.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion and ability to review progress and course of writing any given grant. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the [url removed, login to view] site and there will be no advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "IPAYATTENTION", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great details Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and considered by very heavyweight people in the business.
This project is an ongoing relationship where you develop funding sources and work with me to develop concept statements that can be used for different applications. Initially the first few applications will require a lot of work apart from discovering good sources of funding. You must be prepared for this extra work.
However, I will compensate the extra work with a 10% return on all grants where allowable (if the grant allows admin payment for getting the grant). E.g. Getting funding for 100K will return you $10,000
Most of the work will encompass my work in Theatre, Art and photography. As such you will be a personal grant writer, which makes the job more specific.
For example, I have a project right now called hungryproject where I am comissioning artists around the world to create t-shirts, paint the word hungry on them and distribute them to the homeless. They will video, photo the whole process.
The goal of the project is twofold. The process of change which the artist goes through and secondly to raise awareness of homelessness.
All the works will be eventuall put together into a documentary.
Now, from what I just said, what funding sources would you come up? What angle would you provide for this?
19 freelancers are bidding on average $721 for this job
Hi there ! A professional grant writer is seeking your grant on this project. Evidence of the activity will be provided through email after establishing contact. Your's Razvan Costea