We are social software provider building professional social networks. Familiarity with social networks such as facebook, MySpace, linkedIn or any others is required.
- Flawless English is a requirement, English native speaker preferred
- Excellent writing skills with ability to change complex content into easy to understand sentences
- Expect 1-2 day turnaround time for a 10 page article
Communication is via email, IM Skype or phone
Document are in MS Word
Initial projects are:
1) Reviewing and possibly rewriting some parts of 3 white papers, total 40 pages, 15,000 words (14/5000, 16/5500, 10/3500)
2) Taking part of the white paper content, create additional screen shots and create a user manual
3) Compiling white papers and additional text to a small book project
4) Extracting white paper content to blog posts.
5) We are creating a new website and need help in copy writing context based on prepared raw text
6) A press release type article (500 words) every week for the rest of the year.
- Please make your proposals based on an 5000 word project.
Desired fee range is USD 35 per 5,000 words
- We will start with one white paper to see the quality and continue with the rest if the first project went well (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- We establish escrow accounts for each project and release escrow after return of the respective document. On larger projects we are happy to agree on partial payments based on progress.
1) Do you meet all requirements?
2) Can you perform all the initial projects?
4) Are you comfortable with the proposed terms?
Thanks a lot for your interest and proposal
12 freelancers are bidding on average $813 for this job
Hi, I bring to the table 21 years of experience in writing, editing, sales, advertising and market research. I'm a team player, stick deadlines, and am easy to reach. Would love to work on this project. ~Marla
Hi, I have more than 8 years experience in content writing, reviewing, and editing. If required, I am willing to negotiate on the bid and timeline. Looking forward to working on this project. Regards,