Seeking translators, proofreaders and editors in the languages English (US-GB), French, German, Dutch and Luxembourgish.
Application bid: do not apply if you are not a professional translator! It is essential that your motivation bid describes your language skills (pairs & field of experience), work history and availaibility (week days/weekend/days/evening. All bids shall be dismissed containing incomplete bids such as: refer to PM and use same verbatim, loaded with grammatical errors, incorrect use of language in which they reply. Include CV or/and references! Mention your individual expertise (translator, proofreader, editor). Example: you may apply as a translator, editor & proofreader or just as a translator.
Bid: place your bid based on 1000 words, or mention bid (1000 words) in application should system not accept lower bids.
Requirements: must be fluent in English and bilingual in any additional language listed above is a plus. Native speakers preferred. This is not an application for machine translations!
- extensive knowledge of colloquialisms & slang.
- language profient
- MS Office proficiency necessary.
- knowledge of formatting and applying Track Changes if so required
- on time delivery; reliable and meet strict deadlines
- flexible availability
- small translation test in the language matching your laguage pairs
- follow strict guidelines based on project's requirements
- availibility regarding communications: skype, email, chat, etc.
Please send CV for immediate consideration along with availability information. It is essential that candidates meet the above mentioned requirements.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further questions!
22 freelancers are bidding on average $345 for this job
HI, I AM A PROFFESSIONAL TRANSLATOR FOR ENGLISH GERMAN AND TURKISH LANGUAGES. I AM LEADING MY OWN TRANSLATION OFFICE AND WOULD BE PLEASED TO WORK WITH YOU. BEST REGARDS