Seeking translators, proofreaders and editors in the languages English (US-GB), French, German, Dutch and Luxembourgish.
Application bid: do not apply if you are not a professional translator! It is essential that your motivation bid describes your language skills (pairs & field of experience), work history and availaibility (week days/weekend/days/evening. All bids shall be dismissed containing incomplete bids such as: refer to PM and use same verbatim, loaded with grammatical errors, incorrect use of language in which they reply. Include CV or/and references! Mention your individual expertise (translator, proofreader, editor). Example: you may apply as a translator, editor & proofreader or just as a translator.
Bid: place your bid based on 1000 words, or mention bid (1000 words) in application should system not accept lower bids.
Requirements: must be fluent in English and bilingual in any additional language listed above is a plus. Native speakers preferred. This is not an application for machine translations!
- extensive knowledge of colloquialisms & slang.
- language profient
- MS Office proficiency necessary.
- knowledge of formatting and applying Track Changes if so required
- on time delivery; reliable and meet strict deadlines
- flexible availability
- small translation test in the language matching your laguage pairs
- follow strict guidelines based on project's requirements
- availibility regarding communications: skype, email, chat, etc.
Please send CV for immediate consideration along with availability information. It is essential that candidates meet the above mentioned requirements.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further questions!
Important: Bids should be competitive - May the best bidders win!
22 freelancers are bidding on average $345 for this job
HI, I AM A PROFFESSIONAL TRANSLATOR FOR ENGLISH GERMAN AND TURKISH LANGUAGES. I AM LEADING MY OWN TRANSLATION OFFICE AND WOULD BE PLEASED TO WORK WITH YOU. BEST REGARDS