American English Writer who can produce well written articles of between 400 and 600 words.
You will bid on 10 Articles to start with so I can get a feel for your writing skills.
You MUST be an American English Speaking Native.
I need articles written about:
1. Emergency preparedness/disaster preparedness & related.
2. holistic-herbal-natural-homeopathic health practices, trends benefits & related.
PLEASE NOTE: This must be 100% original work. It must be well researched, accurate and the content fresh, interesting and meaningful! I do not want material copied from Wikipedia, textbooks or any other publication or government sites. It must be written in perfect American English and punctuation, flow naturally and be easy to read.
• All writings will be considered "contract work". I will own exclusive and complete copyrights to all completed article content. You may not distribute, or sell the articles or use them in any other way. Please do not bid unless you can deliver articles in a timely manner.
Articles will be passed through Copyscape and other plagiarism tools
YOU MUST provide 1 original article on the topic of MY CHOICE to show me your work. I have had work submitted by non writers and plagiarists.
If you do submit an article, I will PM you with my decision. (If not chosen your article will NOT be used by us for any reason as we consider it your work.)
Payment through GAF.
CONDITION: You MUST PM me and You MUST start off the PM with the Word "OOAK" to let me know that you have read this description in its entirety.
LIST OF SUBJECTS for your writing example: (your choice)
• holistic remedies- types and benefits to health
• herbal remedies and their place in achieving total health
• natural health benefits
• vitamin/supplement additions to diet
• body, mind, spirit connection
• yoga and meditation benefits to over all health
• reasons to be prepared for emergencies- types of, dangers of….
• how to, and with what can a family prepare for crisis’ or emergencies
• response or lack of response by government in emergency situations
• recent US natural and man made emergencies or disasters, responses to, effects on life and property
• urban preparation for emergencies
• sub-urban preparation for emergencies
• rural preparation for emergencies
There are structure requirements for articles that will be shared upon selection of writer. Selected writer will also be given site URL’s to see where the articles will be used.