Looking for full time link builder to promote several sites. Payment structure will be as follows:
PR1 - $[url removed, login to view]
PR2 - $[url removed, login to view]
PR3 - $[url removed, login to view]
PR4 - $[url removed, login to view]
PR5 - $[url removed, login to view]
PR6 - $[url removed, login to view]
PR7 - $[url removed, login to view]
You can post comments on blogs, forums, social bookmarking sites, or any other method that you can develop permanent links for free. If your method is commenting, you must make relevant comments and add something of value to the discussion. I do not want my sites associated with spamming.
1. One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges.
2. All links must be permanent.
3. Bids to submit to Web/Links Directories or article sites will be ignored. No link farms, link-exchange programs, google banned site, blackhat website, porn, political extremist, religious extremist, frame site or any illegal sites
4. No FFA, guestbooks, links within newsgroups or links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs.
5. No sites banned by google.
6. Link page must have a recent Google & Yahoo cache.
7. Must be manually submitted.
8. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
9. Link pages must be related to my theme.
10. All links must be from a different domain and IP address (geographically diverse, different class-c IP address block).
11. Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once.
12. Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)
13. No blacklisted or spam sites.
14. No more than 20 outbound links per page.
15. Links must contain our target anchor text and link to a given page.
16. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
17. Links must be on a PAGE with a Google PR of the desired PR value, not just the sites main page.
19. All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction)
20. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
21. I reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead
22. I must review your sites first, Quality is important, only once satisfied payment will be made
I will provide a spreadsheet of anchor texts and URLs to use. You will fill out the spreadsheet with the URL, PR, and IP address of the page that has my link.
You can email me the spreadsheet daily, every two days, weekly, or every two weeks. It is up to you. When I receive the spreadsheet, I will check the links to make sure they meet my criteria. Then, I will calculate the total that I owe you. Next, I will make two escrow deposits each of 50% of the total. The first half I will release to you after 4 weeks. The second half, I will release after the link has been cached by Google. The only reason I will wait 4 weeks to release the money is to account for any links that are deleted by the webmaster of the site that you commented on. If your comment looks like spam, the webmaster could remove it.
As an example, if after one day you send me the spreadsheet with a PR4 and a PR5 link. This would total $[url removed, login to view] as long as the links meet my terms. I would make two deposits into GAF escrow, each of $18.50. After 4 weeks, I would check to make sure the link is still in place and release the first $18.50. Then, when Google caches the link, which should be around the same time, I will release the other $18.50.
This allows for you to do just a little in the beginning to build up a relationship and increase as you go, or you can do as much as you want.
It is important to make sure that the site does not use the rel=”nofollow” attribute. I will not pay for any links that have this.
Please let me know how you plan to build links, how much time you will devote to this each day, and examples of your past experience.