This is a simple and easy project for somebody with experience in keyword research for PPC.
I need in-depth keyword research and organization done for a weight loss supplement.
You will be provided with a list of competitors but will also be expected to expand that list as much as possible.
Initially you will be responsible for:
1. Defining broad categories of competition:
ex: other weight loss pills, diet programs, diet books, gyms, etc
2. Identifying Other industries to cross promote in:
ex: recipe sites, woman's health sites, etc
Once he broad categories are complete you will be expected to:
1. Use various tools including keyword elite (or an equivalent), googles keyword suggestion tool, and others to build an initial keyword list.
2. Use [url removed, login to view] to identify all of the keywords my competition are using successfully. (please include the cost of a 3 day subscription in your bid, you will be responsible for signing up for it yourself). These should be on a separate list organized by competitor in order of biggest competitor to smallest.
3. At all times when collecting keywords collect traffic data and CPC bid prices as well and keeping everything organized.
Once the keyword list is fully generated and approved you will need to break them down into small ad groups each ad group should be very tight focusing on one keyword and slight derivations from it.
Also these ad groups should be accompanied by the total traffic and average CPC data for the keywords in it (along with individual data for each).
And finally once all ad groups are approved they will need to be inserted into a google adwords editor file as the final deliverable along side the excel file with the full keyword list and a separate sheet(s) with the ad groups.
Organization is paramount in this project. If you have any questions please post them in the PMB.
Thanks. Remember this is a simple and easy project for somebody with experience in keyword research for PPC.