We are currently seeking professional, dedicated virtual assistants (VA’s) / Marketing Assistant to help in our projects and our business tasks. We would like to form long-term relationships with the right people, so you must be looking long-term employment.
We would like to receive a preliminary bid for a block of 20 hours, after which if everything's ok we will define the long term conditions.
We are seeking professionals with the following skill set:
• Fast and accurate typing skills.
• Data entry skills.
• Ability to write (using proper English spelling and grammar) and speak English.
• Experience conducting research on the Internet.
• Familiarity with search engines and other tools online.
• Knowledge and experience surfing/navigating the Internet.
• Experience completing forms, submitting articles, and blogging online.
• Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to communicate via email and Internet phone service – you must have a working headset for this purpose. Skype is our preferred method of Internet Phone.
• Attention to detail and professionalism.
• Directions will be given, but the ability to work independently is important.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Prior experience with data submission, blogging, data entry, and document preparation are highly desirable.
You must own a computer and have high speed internet access and a working headset for communicating. You must be willing to sign a work-for-hire agreement and confidentiality statement (N.D.A. – Non-Disclosure Agreement).
Most important, you must be able to work independently, be highly motivated, and self-reliant once tasks are given.
I have many projects in development which will require a team of virtual assistants. I present tasks organized into task groups.
- Internet Research and Information Gathering
- Academic research
- Writing executive summaries on materials researched
- Speech writing
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Editing and Proofreading of Articles and Columns
- Data Base creation
- Data Entry
- Spreadsheet analysis
- Excel: pivot tables is a must, VBA would be nice
Personal Tasks may include:
- Email correspondence with the outside world
- Calendar management – deadlines, meetings
- Setting speaking engagement appointments (after training)
- Phone errands
- Online errands
- Occasional Personal Shopping
- Bid management
HR Professional Tasks may include:
- Professional support
- Job description
- follow up notices
- filtering and short listing resumes
- creating employee handbooks and procedure manuals
Internet Marketing Tasks may include:
- SEO Strategy and Keyword Research
- SEO Content Optimization & Copywriting
- Link Building Development
- Blog and Social Marketing:
- Blog SEO Marketing and Promotion
- Brand Research and Loyalty Development
All Candidates need to have:
- Positive attitude: whatever project I give the answer is “GREAT!” or “I would love to do that” etc.
- Pleasant and intelligent phone presence
- Uber-polite email correspondence skills – all the time
- Linguistics or Computer Science knowledge a major plus
- Excellent English speaking, writing and grammatical skills
- Experience with navigating the Internet and search engine use
- Be contacted through email and instant messenger as well as phone
- Must have high speed Internet connection
- Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Must have focus on high-quality in all work
- Able to work independently with initial clear directions
Chosen assistants will be given an initial project to complete. Future work will depend on the results of that project and ongoing quality of work. Initial project will be based on a per hour rate and future rates will be dependent upon your skills and work quality.
***** Very Important ****
With your response please include:
• Any relevant experience.
• How long you have been a virtual assistant and what experience you have (blogging, data entry, word processing, etc).
• Client testimonials or references.
• A writing sample.
If interested, please submit a bid for an initial 8 hour assignment indicating you
1. expected hourly rate,
2. available hours/week
3. hours of the day that you can work
4. your bio
Also provide any relevant information regarding your suitability for this position.
Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to having you as a member of my team!
The more personalized your proposal the happier I will be. Please feel free to ask for clarification on each of the above lines. I realize that every person has a different interpretation of every word.
• Bonuses and incentives given for consistent performance.