I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
The subject of the articles is related to family
I will provide 10 articles for you to rewrite and I should retain all rights to the articles written.
In rewriting articles you will
- Re-write each article (including article titles) in a way that its meaning is retained.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English.
- Provide re-written versions that must be 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords.(I will check through copyscape to detect any sign of duplication for each article. Each one will pass Copyscape and DupeFree for uniqueness of 95% minimum. I will also check through my software for each of your rewritten articles for uniqueness )
- Each article when read should make sense to the reader
- Provide re-written articles that have 500 words or more. (You must rewrite them to have a minimum 500 words per article)
- Article must be in Word 2000 format
- Must save the documents accordingly. ( You preceed each original articles and rewritten articles filename with a number so I can cross reference your work much easily)
DO NOT BID if your idea or rewriting is
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
- or try to cheat by providing bad quality of work
NOTE: My budget for 10 articles is US15. I have tons of ongoing rewriting work and I'm using 10 articles to evaluate the coder's skills