I have a fashion accessories based web site for which I will need lots of articles on a regular basis. Initially I need 10 articles at a minimum of 500 words each. Some of this content will reside exclusively on this web site and some will also be submitted to various other websites. I will supply the article topic and/or keyword phrase I wish to use, one article per topic. I will also submit a video to give you an idea of the dtructure each article should have.
I also need 3 blog posts for each of the same 10 topics/keywords (total of 30 mini-articles) that are a minimum of 100 words each. These blog postings need a relevant title of 4-10 words. These posts must be completely unique from the articles.
The maximum that I am willing to pay for this project is $50.
All articles and blog posts MUST adhere to the following guidelines:
- Must be delivered on the specified deadline in one single compressed file (zip preferred).
- Must be 100% unique content written in excellent American English (not British English; e.g. "favor", not "favour" ; "behavior", not "behaviour"; "while", not "whilst").
- Do NOT use any type of article spinning or automated article writing software. These must be manually written.
- No plagiarism - every article must pass Copyscape and [url removed, login to view]
- Must be free of any spelling or grammatical errors and saved in MS Word 2002 format (preferred) or plain text.
- Word count matching the specs of this project.
- Articles should be SEO oriented.
- Knowledge or background in photography is certainly a plus but not required. This should be an easy assignment for a good writer with decent researching skills.
- The articles need to be completed and delivered within four (4) calendar days after the bid is awarded. However, I would prefer that you send your first 3 articles to me as soon as you have completed them to make sure the article requirements are understood.
SPECIFIC ARTICLE STRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS
- Periods need to be inside of quotes.
- Do not use paragraph indentation.
- Use one blank line between each paragraph.
- Use one space after each period, colon, or semi-colon.
- Anytime a dash is used, please use one space before and after the dash ( -)
- Do not use a space before a period or comma.
- When using three dots at the end or middle of a statement (e.g. "The boy wondered about his brother..."), there should only be three dots; no more, no less.
- Please minimize the use of UPPER CASE IN THE BODY TEXT OF THE ARTICLES.
- Please minimize the use of exclamation points and NO multiple exclamation points ever (!!!).
- Do not use any profanity, lewd or racist comments.
- All articles will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. We will receive exclusive and complete copyrights of the articles upon payment. No bylines are permitted.
- After payment is made for an article, you may NOT sell, redistribute or give it to anyone.
- A sample of your writing must be included in every bid. No sample, no consideration.
- Payment will be made within 24 hours of approval of the work, via GAF escrow using Paypal.
- Bid only if you have read all the terms carefully and agree to them.
- All articles are subject to approval, revision and/or rejection.
You will find that I am generally easy to work with. I always provide specific, detailed requirements however if you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me immediately. If you do this right, you can expect more work from me as I have many projects I wish to get done.