Looking for help in getting a course completed. Would like a first draft by April 25.
Final by May 9.
A course includes
* 20 one-hour Hands-on projects (as .doc)
* 20 ten minute tech talks with a teacher guide or notes (as .ppt)
* Material & Parts list
* All in American English Language
* Our firm will own the copyright of the course
Class is targeted at high schoolers (ages 13-17)
The course should allow kids to build a 6DOF wireless remote (5 or 4DOF might be fine as well). It can use IR, magnetics, etc...doesn't really matter, just has to be a wireless remote that interfaces with a computer (not a Wii, Vii, XBOX, etc)
The remote might interact with BlitzBasic, Torque, Alice, Squeak, Blender, or other sort of gaming engine (open source gaming engines are preferred). Preference is to run on Ubuntu Linux.
We can provide a subject matter expert.
(1) Do you have samples of technical writing that you've done before?
(2) Would you be interested in payment on a royalty basis, i.e. pay based on number of students that take the class every year for 3 years? (either is fine for me)