The project is to reword approximately 38-pages of original content for a website. The client is an Allstate agent who currently has a micro site on the main Allstate website. We’re creating a new individual site and wish to maintain the overall paragraph structure of the Allstate site while changing the wording somewhat to avoid direct plagiarism.
Attached is a listing of the individual pages and keywords. The other doc is all the original content we want reworded.
• All original paragraph structure should remain intact.
• Generally maintain existing word count.
• Try to work in the keywords 2-3 times per page where applicable.
• On some of the pages, such as “Coverage options”, it won’t be practical to use the keywords much.
• Maintain all headers, bullet points and links verbatim. (This would mean on a page like the Boat Coverage Options page that has 578 total words, you’d only be rewording 274 words of text because the rest is headers, bullet points and links)
Let me know what you think,
19 freelancers are bidding on average $289 for this job
Hello Craig. This bid is for rewriting all 13,630 words+/- worth of web content. I am experienced both in writing web marketing content and rewriting existing copies. Please read my PM. Best regards, Nikole
Hi I am an experienced writer well versed in your topic. My work is impeccable and I would be responsible for completing your project should you choose me to undertake your work.