This project is to have 50 articles re-written. The articles are approximately 500 to 700 words each.
The articles were originally published in the Occupational Outlook Report by the US Department of Labor ([login to view URL]). They are public domain articles, so they do not have to be re-written for publication, but they are in a technical format. I need a writer to go into these articles (actually snippets from the longer articles) and re-write them so they are original and more engaging to the reader. They are intended for an English speaking audience.
When selecting a bidder I am looking at:
• The turnaround time for the articles.
• Examples of your previous work.
• Your feedback score.
• The articles to be delivered in the period you outline.
• The articles to pass the copy-scape test.
• English to be your native language.
• Each document to be delivered in Microsoft Word format.
There is a possibility of establishing a long-term relationship if we are a good fit. I look forward to hearing from you all.