The project consists of a total of 30 articles (at least 350 words each) within 10 days. The writer must be a natural English speaker and we will retain all copyright on the articles submitted.
Articles are related to the following matters (main keywords will be provided by us):
Renewable Energy. Solar Energy. Photovoltaics
- different ways to get energy from the sun (photovoltaic, solar power plants, heating) and the applications available today and in the near future, news, market, case histories, best practices, etc.
You can write on one or more specific aspects or some general issues.
- Each article should have a minimum of 350 words
- Each article must be ORIGINAL (and not copied from any other sources) Copyscape and other checks will be done. If we find some copy-and-past activity from you we will cancel the project
- The articles must be of high quality
- Good English
- The articles must have a natural flow
- The articles must NOT include any content that has copyrights or licensed from a 3rd party of any kind (such as Wikipedia)
We will receive exclusive and complete copyrights of the articles upon payment and may not be redistributed.
Please send us example of your writing style. If you do not pay attention to the project details listed here, your bid will be rejected.
Tnx in advance to all members.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $113 for this job
Hi There I would love to work on this project. My work will be original and well researched. It will be delivered to you on time. Looking forward to your positive response. Regards Maira Sarfraz
I can certainly assure you relevant, researched and unique content which would be delivered on time. I will provide error free, copyscape proof writes within specified [login to view URL] forward to working with you.