We have 200 articles that need to be re-written (including the title). These articles will be pulled from one of ‘our’ existing sites. We have it in db form or you could just grab them from our site. We want to rewrite articles from all different types of categories for our clients.
* Each original article is between 400-500 words, but they could be more.
*These articles will range from real estate & mortgage related articles to health articles. We have over 200 web sites to add content to and these articles will be distributed between them according to the appropriate category.
* The word count of each re-written article has to be the same as the original article, or more. But it cannot be less.
* The articles should be at least unique and pass copyscape tests! You CANNOT simply change a few words. We are expecting a ‘real’ rewrite.
* You must keep the current theme of each article intact. All articles should be similar, but it doesn’t matter how you rewrite it as long as it’s close and well written.
* The title of the article should also be re-written and changed.
* Please only post a bid if you have good writing and communication skills!
* Please make sure there are no spelling mistakes in the articles. We will not pay for articles that do not meet our requirements.
* Our budget doesn’t allow for more than $1-2 per article depending on the size and quality. So please don't bid super high bids.
Also... if you're OK with entering the articles into our CMS as you go that would be a huge plus, but we can make arrangements to add them to our sites ourselves otherwise :)
If possible can you all show me something you've written? I forgot to ask that :)
26 freelancers are bidding on average $194 for this job
My bid is for 8-12 articles rewritten per day at $[url removed, login to view] I am relative free now and could deliver results as promised. I accept only GAF escrow payments because PayPal does not work in my place.
I write original content and can pass any copyscape. Ready to begin work asap as long as you escrow the money. Look foward to establishing a good working relationship.