I would like to hire a copywriter. This could mean long term writing gig if I like your style and I will pay per article written on a bi-weekly to monthly basis if your fees are reasonable.
Here are the requirements:
* Must have a catchy writing style to captivate readers
* Must have interesting facts
* Must be grammatically correct
* Must be new and completely original, copyscape plus digital fingerprinting will be used to thoroughly checked for any plagiarism.
* Be able to write a minimum of 300 words for each article
* I will own the copyright of the articles (including the demo one you will need to submit to this bid)
* Must be able to provide me with your writing samples
* Important! Include the following word in your bid PM to prove to me that you've actually read my list of requirements: gotcha!
The topics I plan to cover will be home improvement ideas focused. This will include the following:
Home decor ideas, european home decors, medieval decors, wall decors, Asian home decors, contemporary home office decors, mini DIY (do it yourself) weekend projects, arts and crafts ideas
Write a sample 300 words articles on any of the above listed topics and if I like what I see, I will choose you as the bid winner and in addition; pay you for new articles on a regular basis. Remember, this sample article will make it or break it because I will mainly judge your creativity and style based on this.
Once you've been selected as the bid winner, I will give you a list of topics that I would like you to write about. I will also give you a certain number of articles to write on whatever related topics of your choosing.
I look forward to working with you.