We are looking for an experienced copywriter who can create a descriptive SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) document of approximately 1,000 words.
The document needs to be on ‘How to create a contract’
You can find an example of other SOP’s here:
[login to view URL]
Tasks for the writer
- Understand what a Standard Operating Procedures document is
- Provide a descriptive step by step guide on the SOP subject mentioned above
- Answer intent behind the readers most frequent questions regarding the SOP in question
- Structure content so it is easy to read and skim (heading)
- Content should be approximately 1000 words
- AVOID REPETITION
16 freelancers are bidding on average $69 for this job
Hi, hope so you are good. I have 2 years experience of content and research writing. I assure you my services and plagiarism free work. I will share my sample as well. Hope so we will discuss soon.
Hi. I will write comprehensive and easy to read SOPs for your project. I have expertise in technical writngs, legal papers and Brand SOPs. Please drop a message to discuss futher details. Thanks
I am a native-level English user and have a 5+ year experience working with SOPs. This experience will allow me to write the SOP in such a way that is accessible and intuitive to the intended user.