We are looking for an E-Commerce Catalog / Content Specialist with solid experience in eCommerce to support our marketing team.
Create and review the product catalogues for pet and garden products which includes filling all the info about the product as per category guidelines and adding catalogue images as per image guidelines
Populate 100% accurate content from various sources for specific as well as general information about the product through various channels
Do the quality check for the catalogue images as per Image guidelines, review product catalogues based on category guidelines and ensure that delivered data is 100% accurate and complete with a positive impact on customer experience
Develop SEO-driven content for eCommerce website
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Operational experience managing digital marketplaces, e-commerce, and/or product catalogues
- Good cataloguing knowledge and internet research skills to source information
- Ability to structure content hierarchically, mapping images and resizing images
- Knowledge and experience with product information management, digital asset management, and content management systems
- Knowledge and experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google search tool)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Native or high proficiency in English
- Strong customer focus with utmost attention to detail and deadline-oriented approach
- Able to accommodate flexible work schedules during critical business periods
Minimum of 2 years in a marketing eCommerce business.
-Home office with high-speed internet and up-to-date computer hardware/software (purchased within the last 3 years).
- Work remotely:
- Excellent English Writing and Verbal
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Provide your resume & complete this google form:
[login to view URL]
Applicants who do not fill out the google form WILL BE IGNORED
- Part-time, approx. 20-40 hours per Week
- Pay $400 to $600 per month
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 days a week from GMT 9 am -1 pm (Manila time 4 pm-8 pm)
- Payment will be made via PayPal
Induction Training: will be provided at the beginning of our business and marketing activity. Also, there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions, and I will always be easily available.
1. Submit your application & complete the google form
[login to view URL]
2. Following a review of your assignments, successful applicants will be invited to a google meet interview, to get to know each other better and to ask any questions that both parties might have.