Startup looking for enthusiastic Community Managers who will be working to grow our Community and to enhance user experience. If you are an expert in the ins-and-outs of building an online community, have exceptional community management skills, then contact me! You will be on the front lines working with our users every day and you will work closely with our Product team and other internal stakeholders. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SUCCESS in GROWING an ONLINE COMMUNITY!
*Grow and Nurture our Community
* Nurture and develop a team of community managers and moderators
* Review contacts from moderators and users, determine appropriate outcomes, and correctly inform users as to those outcomes
* Use excellent judgement to determine user needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
* Prioritize and swiftly act on sensitive issues
* Perform analyses to identify meaningful data clusters of users based on usage patterns, actions taken and content interacted with.
* Troubleshoot and identify bugs or user related issues
* Exude patience and positivity in the Community and provide superb customer service
*Solicit customer testimonials and case studies for support of campaigns
*Audit and identify best performing blog posts for updating/re-posting/sharing
* Grow relationships with experts and organizations
* Develop and execute on a strategy to source and recruit strategic contributors
*Write blog posts
8 freelancers are bidding on average $564 for this job
Hey, I'm interested in your project. I have more experience on this [url removed, login to view] i am a new freelancer, but i have experience. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more.