Extract Value, a performance web marketing company, is looking for a web copywriter with experience in life insurance and life settlements industries. We are seeking a freelance copywriter who can produce educational, tone-neutral content as well as marketing, sales-oriented pieces. The work can be as much as 3 hours a day and as little as a 4 hours a week.
The successful candidate understands that writing for the Web entails developing content that can be reviewed quickly while leading users to the ultimate conversion goals via calls to action and emotional engagement. The candidate must also be able to incorporate keywords that are given for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes.
• Proven exceptional Web writing and editing skills. Specifically, the ability to articulate complex topics clearly with credibility and relevance to the target audience;
• An ability to be creative, proactive and generate ideas;
• Understanding of the emotional entanglement of insurance with the audience’s hopes and fears;
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks while meeting deadlines;
• Knowledge of Web usability standards and practices desirable.
Please visit our website at [url removed, login to view] for reference.
To apply, please send your CV/resume as well as two writing samples (preferably one tone-neutral, like a press release or blog entry, and one marketing/sales piece). Additionally, please complete our 2 minute freelance copywriter application:
[url removed, login to view]