I have a current ebook and I need you to adopt the one I have and do some editing and adding new information.
It is actually split up into 2 short ebooks, and 2 short special reports.
Mostly this will just be editing existing material I provide, and adding it to the current document in a way that makes sense.
There will be very little actual writing done, just rewriting.
The topic is cats - cat training, behavior, health, nutrition, etc.
1. Go through about 170 pgs at 13 pt font/35,000 words, proofread and make any edits where needed. Rewriting sentences or paragraphs to improve them. In other words, be able to spot where certain words and phrases may be overused, and rewrite them.
2. Need a bit of information added, that may require some research, no longer than an hour. For the most part I will be doing the research and providing you with the sources.
3. I have several articles and information to go over and add to the ebooks.
4. Complete the project by changing the current Table of Contents in the 2 ebooks, because after adding new information the page numbers for each chapter will no longer be accurate.
This includes using MS Word to set new "anchors" throughout the document at the beginning of each section. (so users are able to click on a specific chapter in the Table of Contents and be taken straight to that page)
1. You will use MS Word common styles for headlines, sub heads, body copy, etc.
2. You will have perfect American English
3. You write very informally, just like this. Very easy to understand. No semi-colons. Simple words.
3. You will have a preliminary submission to me in 7 days, a full completed draft to me done in 14 days, and a final version done 2-3 days after I approve it.
To bid, I need to see at least three writing samples, URLs are fine.
Please PMB any questions or concerns and I will answer them.