We have an opportunity to join our high performing electronic mailing team: Inbox Genetics. Our headquarters are located in San Diego, CA while team members are located globally. The candidate in this position will be responsible to ensure that core competencies and tasks are accurately accomplished in accordance with established company procedures.
LF Media offers employees a competitive base salary plus bonuses based on experience and performance growth. This role has the potential to grow into a Team Leader, over one of our mail teams, for the right candidate. Salary can increase, and there is a potential for bonus, upon successful completion of training and meeting evaluation goals.
• Monetize data through effectively sending out Offers – daily via email
• Mailing: Offer prep/scheduling
• Report on progress to ECPM Targets – based on the TLD; documented daily, weekly and monthly
• Collaborate with team every week.
• Celebrate wins and learning moments with others in weekly meetings
• Use systems and processes correctly
• Maintain “Offer compliance” to client’s industry regulations
• Stay within your budget level
• Introduction to the copy creative process
• Organized and self-motivated
• Forward thinker, innovative, results driven
• Proactive and creative problem solver
• Reliable, proven ability to reach goals and meeting deadlines
• Detail Oriented, ability to recognize patterns and detect errors and inaccuracy
• Strives for excellence and consistency, seeks clarity when in doubt
• Open and coachable; willingness to receive feedback
• Trustworthy, ethical and honest
• Seeks a team for support to succeed
• Must be available to work, train and attend meetings between 6am - 3pm PST
• Target driven, Performance motivated
• Curious good-natured/patient
• Good sense of humor/fun
If you have abilities in the above related skills we would like to discuss this opportunity with you further. Please describe why you are the ideal candidate for this position. If selected, we will send you some training videos to review, and a quiz. Upon successful completion of the quiz you will be scheduled for a 15 minute Skype interview, which may lead to an additional interview and ultimately and opportunity to train with our team.
LF Media is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for submitting their resume for consideration. However, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.