Are you a freelance Facebook advertising manager? Do you want to grow your income and take on more projects? Do you love working with fun, smart, and collaborative women? If so, we'd love to work with you!
425 Thrive is a boutique digital marketing agency that specializes in helping coaches and consultants grow their businesses with Facebook advertising. We are a women-owned agency and we love working with female entrepreneurs.
With 18 years of combined marketing experience, we focus on Facebook strategies that are proven to attract customers, so our clients can grow their clientele without spending dollars on methods that don't work. We focus on tried-and-true marketing tactics that generate game-changing results. And we are dedicated to giving our clients a positive return on their investment. Facebook is our passion, but supporting women in business is our purpose.
We're looking for people who offer full-service Facebook advertising management. Including...
- Campaign strategy
- Market research
- Image design
- Daily monitoring
- Weekly analytics reports
- Sales funnels creation
- Landing page audits + design
- Lead magnet copywriting + design
425 Thrive will take care of...
- Sales, lead generation, and prospecting
- Account management
- Client communication
Facebook advertising managers are responsible for...
- Managing all technical aspects of Facebook campaigns
- Drafting weekly reports with campaign results
- Attending weekly calls with a 425 Thrive account manager to provide campaign updates, feedback, and optimization suggestions
- Answering technical questions about the campaigns
This opportunity is perfect for you if...
- You specialize in managing Facebook advertising campaigns for coaches and consultants.
- You currently offer Facebook advertising services to your own clients, but you want to take on - more projects.
- You have case studies and a proven track record of bringing positive ROI to Facebook advertising campaigns.
- You love creating Facebook advertising campaigns, but don't have time for prospecting, sales, account management, and client communication.
- You want to work with other fun, smart, and collaborative women.
Last, but not least...
We compensate our Facebook advertising managers with 50% of the monthly retainers and setup fees for the clients they support. Monthly retainers usually range from $1,000-$5,000 per month, which is $500-$2,500 per month for each client project you take on.
This is a joint venture opportunity, not an employment opportunity. Our Facebook advertising managers are freelancers (not employees) and they work with us as white label subcontractors.
This is a remote opportunity and we will work together via email, phone, and/or Skype.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1855 for this job
Hi Greetings. Just let me know your Website link for a quick review and a proper estimate before you accept my bid. Let me getback ASAP once you reply Thanks