We are an e-commerce organization from Europe, currently preparing for the transition of low-ticket EU sales pages to High Ticket Advertorials in the US market. To help us crack the code of selling products with an increased perceived value that allows us to sell products with an AOV of 100 USD+ with an 80% markup , we are looking for an experienced Long Form Advertorial copywriter with NLP as a strength.
As an NLP Long Form copywriter you will be turning keyword & market research into extremely catching and well-researched advertorials that trigger customers pain-points on a subconscious and conscious level.
• We are looking for copywriters who have written multiple successful advertorials and can demonstrate these historic results.
• To create Advertorial Pre-Sell Pages & Sales pages that convert 40% + of traffic to the next step in the sales funnel.
• To inject all the points & key words coming from the research into the copywriting to trigger the ideal customer into taking action.
• To create multiple psychological masterpieces for a product so that marketing can split-test them and get guaranteed results.
• To align yourself with the researcher on expectations of his work to make sure the research process fits your needed requirements to create the best content.
• To have a 20% winning copy rate.
• To help our company break through in the High Ticket Funnel game in the US market.
To share your intelligence with the funnel team and duplicate your strengths.
• To actively propose improvements in the systems and procedures for improvement.
• Able to demonstrate past success in high-ticket funnels with an Average order value of 100USD +.
• A one-year history of actively using NLP techniques to improve and increase the effectiveness of your copywriting.
• English as a first language / bilingual without any limitations.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $470 for this job
My Extensive Knowledge, Unmatched Creativity, Considerable Talents, Guaranteed Expertise and Long term Experience can be utilized effeciently on this Project.