Seeking (1) ghostwriter to write (23) different articles on how to write with better readability. Article topics are below. Each article should be approx. 500-600 words in length. Each article should cover proper formatting and layout, what type typeface to use, use of color (if applicable), type of paper to use (if applicable), how to write simply, how to write for the target reader, using readability formulas, following plain english rules, proper grammar, and so on.
I will own all rights to the articles.
Each article should be ghostwritten in Plain English; short, concise, lively, creative, information-dense, and writing in active voice. Use examples, bullets and call-outs if necessary.
Qualifications: you should be an experienced freelance writer or working journalist or reporter, or a writer with a similar background. These articles should be informative and educational, NOT SEO.
These articles must be 100% original. No copy/paste, no plagiarism, and no fake quotes. I am an experienced writer and I am aware if you plagiarize, copy, or if you slap in text as “fake filler” or copy sentences from other websites. I check every word. If I find you plagiarizing, I will report you as a plagiarist.
I am hiring a US-based or Canadian writer with the most experience. Please do not apply if you are not from the US or Canada.
The article topics are:
1) How to Make Your Blog More Readable
2) How to Make Your Website More Readable
3) How to Make Your Business E-mails More Readable
4) How to Make Your Business Writing More Readable
5) How to Make Your Brochure More Readable
6) How to Make Your Resume More Readable
7) How to Make Your Cover Letter More Readable
8) How to Make Your Article More Readable
9) How to Make Your Book More Readable
10) How to Make Your Business Letter More Readable
11) How to Make Your Sales Letter More Readable
12) How to Make Your Thesis/Dissertation More Readable
13) How to Make Your Technical Document More Readable
14) How to Make Your Employee Handbook More Readable
15) How to Make Your Newsletter More Readable
16) How to Make Your Press Release More Readable
17) How to Make Your Grant Proposal More Readable
18) How to Make Your Legal Document More Readable
19) How to Make Your Policies and Procedures More Readable
20) How to Make Your Memos More Readable
21) How to Make Your College Essay More Readable
22) How to Make Your Speech More Readable
23) How to Make Your Business Plan More Readable
20 freelancers are bidding on average $287 for this job
hi, Please let me know when to start. I have a team that can deliver this to you fast. Or an individual ghostwriter if you prefer. Please let me know how we can move on. Nil D CEO
Hi! Our company is really interested in this project. We have writers from Canada and United States that provide original content. Please look at PM.