We have an ongoing need for bloggers, DIGGers, wikipedia pages, press releases and more. We seek partners for ongoing relationships. Excellent English and writing skills are a must. Goal is to create incoming links for our clients to improve their Page Rank and search engine results.
We seek long-term partnerships with high quality people.
If you are accepted as a new partner, we will first assign a few small tasks as a test of your competency, then add more as we develop a satisfactory relationship.
Minimum Requirements for becoming a [url removed, login to view] Partner:
We only associate with partners who possess the following personal qualities:
1) Prefer WE to ME --- If you can work well with others, and treat others with respect, we will have a long association with you. Avoid sarcasm, embrace humility.
2) Constant Communication --- Working in a globally distributed team requires nothing less than constant, daily communication. Lack of communication creates chaos. You will work with a project manager who will require status reports so that quality may be delivered to clients. A prime characteristic of quality is adherence to schedule.
3) Use of Google tools --- Gmail, GTalk, Google Docs, Google Calendar are primary tools we use to manage projects. Gtalk must always be on when you are available.
4) Vision and Insight---If you can foresee problems, or offer insight to a solution, you are valuable to us. If you cannot, or lack the imagination to offer such support, you have less value to us. Earn a higher hourly rate by delivering higher value.
5) Technical Skills --- Of course, we assume that you have the skills you say you have. However, occasionally a new partner will, upon commencing work, display a lack of skill and an inability to complete a project. Please do not claim skills you do not have. This is akin to dancing with the pig...you embarrass yourself and anger the pig. It is a waste of everyone's time.
6) Fluent English.