I'm looking for a English-Norwegian professional translator. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in Norwegian copywriting, and can easily and efficiently translate from English to Norwegian.
We have 100,000 words of content to be translated. It's in the casino niche, a competing site of [login to view URL]
So that's the type of content you'll be translating, similar structure and style.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1) How many years of English-Norwegian translation experience do you have?
2) Have you written copy/content in the casino niche?
3) How many words can you translate per day?
4) How long will it take you to translate 100,000 words?
5) How much would you charge for the whole project?