I’m looking for someone with basic legal writing abilities to write a very short (1-page ideal, 2 pages maximum) contact for customers to sign when they accept to start a 14-day trial of our service.
The layout should be in 2 columns, similar to the PDF document I’ve attached here. (if you don’t think it’s a good idea, feel free to ignore this suggestion).
Our company provides:
1. a digital appointment calendar…
2. …which automates SMS reminders before/after the appointment(s)
The conditions to be listed (DON’T COPY THEM AS-IS, make sure to improve and develop the writing):
1. Customer agrees to start a 14-day trial
2. Customer will be billed (x)$ per month after the trial, unless we receive a notice to cancel
3. Payment is by credit card, entered inside the account- OR by monthly invoice sent by email until a credit card is present.
4. Messages can be sent either by our phone number, or theirs (using their own phone). Using their own phone will result in costs for sending the SMS if not covered by their telco plan.
5. All their customers will receive a “welcome message” mentioning that they now accept online reservations.
6. Our service should be used with previous (existing) customers only, and usage for spam doesn’t respect anti-spam laws and will result in account cancellation
6. We are not responsible for loss of income if customers can no longer book online after cancelling the account, etc.
Make sure to include the standard legalese as well.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
Hey I will do my work with my best and u can believe me by giving me one chance Relevant Skills and Experience Yes I have typed it and I know about words and typing