We are looking for a professional “English Native” writer with gardening and internet power writing experience. We need someone that is creative and understands bonsai gardening.
We will only respond to PM’s that are directly related to the following requirements. All automated responses will be deleted.
I need 30+ articles written for a Bonsai gardening website (12 newsletter articles, 12 how-to-bonsai-articles, and 12 convince the reader to buy “this product” from “this company” articles). I will provide a list of suggested article titles (and objective) as well as relative keywords for each article that must appear in them.
Sales copy with a call to action is most desirable but seo guidelines should be followed as best as possible
1. All articles must pass copyscape and be 100% original.
2. They must be in impeccable English and grammar, with no spelling errors.
3. Each article should be between 500-750 words.
4. Each article should contain hyperlinks to other articles where relevant to create in-site link building.
5. I will own all copyright on articles once they are delivered to me.
6. No software written articles. Each one must make sense and be well written (should "flow" naturally for the reader).
7. Quality is of much greater importance than speed.
8. Each article must be unique to the other articles provided (no sharing paragraphs between titles).
Phase #1: Evaluate Writer(s)
• Each writer will write 1 newsletter article, 1 how-to-bonsai-article, and 1 convince reader to buy “this product” from “this company” article. The purpose of this paid exercise is to judge the writers creativity and understating of power writing for different audiences and internet mediums.
• The result is a total of 3 articles.
Phase #2: Select Writer
• Writer will be selected based on creativity and quality of writing.
• Writer will submit each article (one-at-a-time) for review and approval.
• Payment will be made once an article has passed copyscape and is approved by us.
Please send work samples for previous articles to be considered for this project.