Hi Tipharah, i have created this project especially for you. Kindly place your bid (same as your previous bid, that is, $200 for 200 articles).
As soon as you do so, i will choose you as the winning bidder.
I have 200 articles that need to be re-written (including the title). on various topics. I have dozens of interesting topics... so we can mutually finalize on the topics, once you are selected.
I have some important (but very very simple) rules you need to follow. These may sound basic to some of you, but i would prefer laying it down in black and white!
We are quite busy, and do not have time to sift through bids that do not meet our criteria. So, please read this before bidding. Bids of those who do not read this will be ignored.
If you are ok with our guidelines, kindly rewrite the two samples i am providing, adhering to the format i want (Please check the attachment)
Profile of the Service Provider
1. Please bid only if you are talented, timely, trustworthy, disciplined and goal-oriented. No excuses like "My computer crashed", "I was sick", "I was on vacation", "My dog died".... You need to take your work seriously, and deliver quality work on time.
2. You need to have an excellent command over written and spoken English. No grammatical errors and no spelling mistakes acceptable. I cannot stress this enough. It is surprising to see so many people with really poor English bid on copy-writing projects.
So, If you are not fluent in English and cannot write grammatically correct sentences, please please please do not bid and waste my time as well as yours.
3.. We need articles to be re-written for submission to Internet article directories. Therefore preference would be given to those writers who understand how to write articles for the Internet. If you don't, we would at least expect your desire to learn from us...don't worry, we won't charge you :-D !!
4. If you understand the importance of key-phrase/keyword density, it would mean brownie points for you!
5. You will need to provide us with a delivery schedule. And adhere to it. We will co-ordinate with you and help you set up the schedule.
6. We would need regular communication from your end ( Email, Messengers, or Phone )
Article Re-writing Guidelines
1. Each article that we give you will be between 400-600 words. The word count of each re-written article has to be the same as the original word count, or more. But it cannot be less.
2. Very Very Important - The articles should be at least 85% unique. I would need you to use a software called DupeFreePro to check the uniqueness. It is a free download. I will tell you where to download it from.
3. You are free to change the article in anyway you want, but you must keep the current theme of each article intact.
4. Each article that you submit should contain the key-word/key-phrase 5-7 times, and the first paragraph and the last paragraph should have the key-phrase once or twice. If you do not understand this, we will explain it to you. Its simple.
5. The title of the article should also be re-written. You have to give extra attention to the title, because if the title is lame, no one is going to read your article, no matter how good it is. And if the title is catchy, your article will surely be read.
6. The title should incorporate the key-phrase, which relates to the article you are writing. If we select you, we will give you more tips on how to write a great title.
7. Use your imagination to spice up your article. Make the article interesting to read.
8. Give a 20-25 words summary about the basic theme of the article
9. Make sure you have several paragraphs in the article. Please don't make your entire article look like an ugly chunk of words. Make it easier to read by including several paragraphs.
Article Submission Format :
1. Write and submit all articles only in Notepad (.txt) format. Do not use Microsoft Word at all when writing the articles, not even for word-count, as it is not compatible with our submission system
Future of working with us
1. If you abide by the above basic guidelines, this is an excellent opportunity for you to receive long term work from us. We currently have thousands of articles that need to be re-written. Not just that, every month we also get hold of at least 1000-1200 additional articles on different niches. So you can be assured of regular work.
2. Presently we have 12-13 writers working for us. They all are very happy with the way we do business. We communicate with them regularly through Email, Gtalk, or phone.
3. We are very good pay-masters. We pay you in a very timely manner, without any hassles or harassment.
Because of the massive amounts of articles we need to re-write, we cannot pay more than $1 per article.
All articles that you submit to us will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. We (Buyer) will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Therefore, once you submit the articles to us, you are not supposed to use then in any way whatsoever. They will become our property.