I have 135 articles that need to be re-written (including the title). on various market such as pets, home & garden, travel, entertainment, Business.
I have some important rules you need to follow. So, please read this before bidding who do not read this will be ignored.
If you are ok with our guidelines, kindly rewrite the two samples so I can providing.
++++ Profile of the Service Provider ++++
1. Please bid only if you are talented, timely, trustworthy, disciplined and goal-oriented. No excuses like "My computer crashed", "I was sick", "I was on vacation", "My dog died".... You need to take your work seriously, and deliver quality work on time.
2. You need to have an excellent command over written and spoken English. No grammatical errors and no spelling mistakes acceptable. I cannot stress this enough. It is surprising to see so many people with really poor English bid on copy-writing projects.
So, If you are not fluent in English and cannot write grammatically correct sentences, please do not bid and waste my time as well as yours.
3.. We need articles to be re-written for submission to article directories sites. Therefore preference would be given to those writers who understand how to write articles for submission.
4. You will need to provide us with a delivery schedule.
5. We would need regular communication from your end ( Email or MSN )
++++ Article Re-writing Guidelines ++++
1. Each article that we give you will be between 400-600 words. The word count of each re-written article has to be the same as the original word count, or more.
2. Very Important !!! - The articles should be at least 70% unique. I would need you to use a software called DupeFreePro to check the uniqueness. It is a free download. I will tell you where to download it from.
3. You are free to change the article in anyway you want, but you must keep the current theme of each article intact.
4. The title of the article should also be re-written. You have to give extra attention to the title, because if the title is lame, no one is going to read your article, no matter how good it is.
5. Use your imagination to spice up your article. Make the article interesting to read.
6. Make sure you have several paragraphs in the article. Please don't make your entire article look like an ugly chunk of words. Make it easier to read by including several paragraphs.
++++ Article Submission Format ++++
1. Write and submit all articles in Notepad (.txt) or Microsoft Word (.doc) format.
++++ Future of working with us ++++
1. If you abide by the above basic guidelines, this is an excellent opportunity for you to receive long term work from us. We currently have thousands of articles that need to be re-written.
2. We are very good pay-masters. We pay you in a very timely manner, without any hassles or harassment.
++++ Our Limitations ++++
Because of the massive amounts of articles we need to re-write, we cannot pay more than $1 per article.
++++ Copyright ++++
All articles that you submit to us will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. We (Buyer) will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. Therefore, once you submit the articles to us, you are not supposed to use then in any way whatsoever. They will become our property.