* I need 6 articles about Software Reverse Engineering and Legacy Software Systems with keywords density of 2%-5%.
* The articles must be clear, understandable and grammar error free English.
* The use of article generation tool or similar programs to create the articles is forbidden.
* The articles must be unique, and written by you! Each of them will go through copyscape.
* The articles need to average around 300-600 words.
* I will own the copyright to the articles. The articles may not be sold, traded, distributed or used elsewhere without my permission.
* Warning: If any of your articles is found to be plagiarized, you will be immediately disqualified from working for me.
Articles names and keywords will be supplied.
You should create the articles outlines and main points and send them to me for review and approval before writing the articles.
The articles need to be fluff-free:
* No repetition for the sake of spreading the article out.
* Informative, not just search engine food.
* No excessive exclamation marks or fake excitement to overcompensate for poor writing please.
* Quality is preferred over word length any day.
* Personality in your articles is always welcome. I'm just anti-fluff not anti-personality.
Preferred communication is email. Messenger is welcome but I'm likely
to avoid it unless necessary.
Please consider including samples of your own writing when bidding.
However, it isn't mandatory.
Payments will be done only by paypal
The articles need to be completed within 8 days.
I am looking for long term collaboration, I have plenty of other articles to be written. So please only serious writers that are confident of their creative abilities.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $38 for this job
I can provide the quality articles that you require plus copyscape results for $36 in 5 days or less. Please see PM for samples. Thank you for your consideration.