We are currently looking for an experienced a Senior Transmission Calibration Engineer.
This is for a 6 to 12 month contract based in Germany with likely extensions.
The position require at least 8+ Years of demonstrated experience with automotive powertrain systems, and calibration of planetary automatic transmissions.
• Design transmission and clutch control systems and calibration for purposes such as vehicle performance, fuel economy, shift quality, drivability, NVH, transmission diagnostics, durability, and increased operational safety
• 8 Years of hands on transmission calibration experience
• Conduct or direct system and vehicle level tests
• Perform root cause analyses
• Provide technical direction to other engineers or engineering support personnel
• Prepare and present technical or project status reports
• Support the transmission calibration sign-off process on production programs
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience with automotive powertrain and transmission systems
• Knowledge of Mathworks Matlab Simulink
• CAN based development tools (Vector,Etas,CANalyser,CANape)
If this is of interest to you please let me know as soon as possible and send me an updated copy of your CV.