1. I want a simple wifi app in qt. This app will run on infotainment system of car.
2. OS: yocto Linux. Hardware : imx6 based board
3. The app will use connman over dbus to access wifi facility like scan, connect etc. It should support all the standard Wifi facility.
4. The app should support multiple screen sizes.
5. Different widgets of the screen should be accessible using arrow keys (up, down, right , left). It means the focus should change when arrow key is pressed. The complete application should be controllable using arrow and "Enter" keys
6. The app should allow the user to enter password through on screen keyboard (to be controlled by arrow and enter keys)
7. The should have facility to forget any saved wifi device
8. There should be one exit button
9. Few more buttons to be defined later stage
10. It should be runnable on imx6 board with QT 5.1 support
11. There will be request to change the UI in between
12. The code should be well commented and should have clear interfaces.
13. It should be cross compilable for arm
14. The application should be regressively tested
Definition of Done:
1. Well integrated application on imx6 linux board