We want to build a WiFi based wireless sensor reference design that uses ESP8266-12F module and is battery powered.
1. Operates using ESP module only, no external MCU to be used.
2. Use rechargeable batteries and have a battery lifetime of atleast 1 year (the recharging circuit is not required).
3. Uploads its readings to an online IoT server like [url removed, login to view], thingspeak, etc...
4. The user can enter SSID and password as well as the server credentials and upload periods from a web-based form (on the internal network).
1. Full source code using Arduino preferably or C/C++.
2. Programming process of the chips and the programmers used.
3. PCB schematic and layout.
This project is simple and most of its parts are available online, we just want someone with experience who can find its parts on the internet and integrate them to build the full project. We mainly need the help and guidance for any problems we might face afterwards with the system.
The project shouldn't take time and shouldn't be expensive.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $221 for this job
Hello, I am plenty ability to finish it [url removed, login to view] free to contact me and we may discuss about detail. I will consult the best method for you. I commit that i am going to achieve your project on time. Thank you
Hi, I am a serious developer who aims to provide high quality services. If you contact me, we can discuss more things detail and will be achieved with each other's purpose. Good luck for your business…
Hey there, I have worked on few projects earlier with esp8266 and i know in and out about ESP8266.I think i can work with your project and complete it in shorter duration