Write an embedded application that can connect to multiple USB NFC writers to encode NFC tags. The OS on which the embedded application can run is not critical at this point - feel free to recommend one that is best suited to the requirement including Android, Windows 10 IOT, Linux, AWS IOT core etc.
The application must do the following:
1) Take a simple list of items in a CSV or similiar data format and encode an NFC tag with the data, one row per NFC tag
2) The application can initially support only one writer, but must be extensible to support multiple writers via a single application
3) The application must encode the NFC tag using a pre-defined format - will be provided once job is awarded.
1) Windows IOT Core application, with ability to launch on boot-up
2) Method to supply CSV file with data
3) Source code of application
8 freelancers are bidding on average $677 for this job
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with C++ Programming, Windows Desktop . Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks