We are using Playwright to run headless Chrome to complete a variety of scraping and web automation tasks. In order to avoid detection/captchas/blocking we spoof various aspects of the browser fingerprint. However, there are certain low-level attributes that cannot be configured easily in Chrome. As a result, we need to make our own custom chromium browser.
- Browser should be able to be launched, configured, and controlled by Playwright without having to make any changes to the Playwright source code.
- Browser customizations should be written as "patches" that can be applied to future chromium builds.
- Browser should ideally be cross platform (Android, Linux, and Windows). Linux is our priority.
- Extensive experience creating customized chromium based browsers for cross platform use
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experienced with Canvas/WebGL (optional)
Please answer this question on your cover letter:
What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
8 freelancers are bidding on average $2144 for this job
Hi, Hope you are doing well. I have good experience about C#, C/C++ so that I have confident to complete your project perfectly. I will be very happy to discuss about your project via chatting. Thank you.
I used chromium/webkit in 2014. The task at the time was to automatically register the apple store id. In my C++ program, I use cef to complete the automation work.
Dear client. I have much experience in devleoping c/c++/c# projects for more than 10 years. Also I have experience in customizing chromium browser. Please contact me to discuss more details. Best Regards.