We are looking for an application stack that facilitates streaming video and audio from a linux based embedded device using webrtc peer to peer communication. The consumers will be android/iOS apps or desktop application.
Embedded device side logic should be implemented in C++ and GUI on embedded device is not needed.
Communication should be over web sockets.
1) Embedded device application on boot up connects to the server identifying itself based on user specific information .
2) A user with an account can access all available embedded devices that are registered under the account.
3) User should be able to login and access registered devices from any platform Android/iOS/Desktops
4) User application should be capable of handling multiple streaming sessions from different devices
5) User application should be capable of adding new devices or removing them.
6) N/W security and application security should be considered and implemented.