Here are the exact requirement. Please read them carefully. This is a very short project for the ones with the appropriate experience.
1. Create a Visual Studio Win32 empty Project (Not MFC)
2. Register a hot key (ALT+CTRL+"D")
3. When the hot key is pressed, a dialog box should be opened.
4. The dialog box should open an sqlite3 database and display one table in a grid control.
5. Control and dialog should be fully resizable, responding to resizing with a change of the grid.
6. No ActiveX for the grid control. Please use sqlite3.c
The grid control can look like this [url removed, login to view] (but of course Win32 API. Not c#).
I have large experience with C/C++ and Win32/Windows Desktop Programming. Relevant Skills and Experience C/C++ Programming Win32 and Windows Desktop Programming Proposed Milestones $45 USD - Delivery