I am looking for a C C++ programmer who has experience in machine vision applications on Nvidia Xavier SBC's. The project application requires a global shutter camera to stream into a circular memory and stop to stream when a external signal on a GPIO pin is set to high. The raw video needs to be converted to mpg and send to a web address.
- Timestamp, machine speed and variable text line must be in each frame
- Native Nvidia Xavier NX libraries must be used for performance usage of Xavier NX
- FPS sync to machine speed (encoder or reflex sensor on GPIO) and speed simulation mode
- RAW video conversion to mpg and still pictures
- Detection of different faults in monitored material on the run
- Stream into circular memory
- Saving captured video and pics to path, network location or cloud
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1221 for this job
Hi, I have been a software engineer for 10+ years. I am good at C/C#/C++, python, etc. I can work for this Nvidia Xavier NX lib. Here are some of my past projects. [login to view URL] Regards.
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.