Software Dev tools:
Debian Linux, Windows, OS X
Initial version must compile and run on Linux Debian and Windows 32bit
Examples of Modbus master with QT:
1. Console server ncurses program for communication, processing, log database updates and client authentication via radius.
2. Client QT GUI for system monitoring, display and setpoints of control values.
Console server program requirements:
1. Connect two unique Modbus TCP slaves simultaneously. framework should be scalable for future slaves.
2. Configure IP / hostname and ports for slaves via ncurses menu.
3. Read / Write all values to arrays from provided modbus tables.
4. Process values from / to arrays to real values then write / write SQL tables for logs or recipies.
5. Send read and write status for each modbus device and user / client connects and disconnects to log heartbeat.
6. Config should be plain text file for easy editing.
7. Two modes for users: read only for user R/W for admin.
Client QT GUI
1. Connect to server via RPC.
2. Display read only values output only boxes and set points R/W 3. values in I/O boxes that can be locked out with menu selected lockout.
4. Display heartbeat of all devices in upper left corner..
Future improvements after initial goals are met:
1. Modbus RTU
2. Alarms function on server if modbus values are out of range or set.
3. Display Alarms on client.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $715 for this job
Hello. I am expert in Modbus (RTU, TCP/IP). I am also expert in C++/QT. I can do your job well. Could we discuss more details about your project. Thanks.