the project has to stabilize a video in real time for which we have to use C++ with OPENCV. The algorithms to be used are Shi and Tomasi's edge finding algorithm and Lucas-Kanade optical flow. IF anyone of knowledge of OPENCV can contact for furthur details.
1) Use Gaussin mixture Background
2) If the background is sable we should not implement video stabilization
3) If majority ia moving then background is moving
4) Select a (n x n) Pixcel matrix of every frame of a video and name them as F(ij) where i=j=n. If the pixcel is moving then make F(ij) = 1 and if
------------ > 0.5 then the frame is moving then apply video stabilization
n x n
5) If the video starts with moving back groung then it stops. then we have to divide the video into movinf part and non moving
6) The stabilize the moving frames and again join them accordingly.